My-estub portal is created to let the employees access their paycheck statements, company benefits, and employee payroll details. The official website can be accessed @ www.my-estub.com.
When an employee is trying to access their my stub account they need to complete the initial process of setting up security questions, delivery options, text notification, payment listing, and then unlock my stub account.
MyEstub Paperless Pay
The My Estub employee portal is developed by Paperless pay corporation and it is accessible on their official website that is www.myestub.com. The paperless pay corporation was formed in order to monitor companies’ employees’ work performance, work schedules, and their monthly payments.
The Payment listings feature is only valid if the company requests for it.
This is a modern era of payment system hence many companies have adopted this paperless pay in order to protect the environment and cut the paper costs. Every company needs to adapt to using the effective payroll management system like My estub. This website was created for the employees who can get access to their payments instantly. The employees can even access other features like discounts, filing of the W2 forms, tax filling and many more benefits from the official website.
How to Login into MyEstub
The steps listed below will help you and guide you with the login procedure on the official website of My Estub. By following these simple steps you can access your account easily:-
- The first step is to visit the official website that is www.my-estub.com
- On the homepage you will find two options available employee portal and administrator access. The employee portal option is located at the top menu while the administrator access is located at the bottom menu
- You’ll have to click on any of the options given above and a drop down menu will open where you will have to enter your login credentials
- You have to enter your username and password and click on the continue option, just in case you have entered wrong credentials you might not be able to access your paycheques online
Before trying to access your account these two features are one of those important features to keep in mind before logging in:-
Username:- Username is a 9 digit number provided to the employees that starts with 0 and is followed by 4 letters that is the company’s name and last four letters will be employees name or personal ID.
Password:- The password might include CFVH or 4 digits of SSN number provided to the employees.
The listed below features are offered to the employees on the official website of MyEstub. The features may vary based on the company or the employees work experience but still the common features are listed below:-
- Paperless paycheque:- The paperless paycheque feature is available for the employees who wish to view, manage and print their paycheques in the PDF form on their official account
- Pay slip payment history:- Employees can access their payment history for a period of 3 months, 6 months and 12 months
- W2 forms:- This feature of W2 forms is available online if any of the employee wishes to have their pay slips with W2 form they can enable this feature under the settings option
- Enable text notification:- If you turn on the text notification you can instantly get notifications through SMS or email and even the company updates are sent directly to the employees
Initial Setup Procedure of Paperless Pay MyEstub Account
While completing the initial setup process employees will be given an option to choose their preferred username and password but there are some criteria’s for choosing their username and password as it is mentioned that the username should be unique. And as for the password, the password should contain at least eight characters which should contain at least one number, one alphabet and one symbol. The listed below things will help you with how you can complete your initial setup process:-
- Document:- A temporary username and password will be provided by the payroll manager for the first login
- Log into myEstub portal:- To begin with the initial setup employees will have to log in on the official website at www.myEstub.com with their temporary username and password
- Change password:- After the employees have successfully logged into their account they are advised to change their current password and continue with the process
- Set security questions:- This is an extra security feature provided by the company to their employees in case of resetting password the employees will have to select two security questions from the options listed below and answer the questions respectively. This will add an extra security feature to their account
- Enable delivery options:- The employees will have to enter in the provided text boxes their primary and secondary email address
- Online W2 user option:- The employees will have the option of receiving the W2 online forms if they wish to get notifications regarding the same
- Text message notification:- The last step is to turn on the text message notifications as important notifications are sent through text messages to the employees. For this step they will have to enter their mobile number and click on send test text message
After all the necessary information is added in the form the employees must verify it and click on the finish option to complete the initial setup process.
How to View Payment Listing (Trans ID)?
The employees who have successfully completed their initial setup they can now log in with their new username and password into the dashboard and from that dashboard they can access their payment listing. They will have to click on the payment listing option, as this option will allow the employees to access the list of payments with all the details included like the transaction ID, payroll for, payment date and the amount paid.
How to unlock MyEstub Account?
The account creation process is taken forward by the company representative and even the login credentials are shared with the employees on their registered mail IDs. These details help the employees to complete their initial setup process after the account is set up, the employees will have to confirm through their email to receive notifications on their mail ID. The employees might face a situation when their account is locked and they are unable to access it. The only way to access their account and regain the information back is by using the registered email ID. The unlock procedure may take up bit of the employees time and they might have to reset the password and contact the company to resolve this issue.
They can still follow the steps listed below to try unlocking their account:-
- They have to visit the official website of my estub at my-estub.com
- Then access the login page from the official website
- Click on the recover password option at the bottom of the login screen and lastly enter the username or email ID to continue
If the user ID provided is correct then the employees might receive the reset instructions on their email. After receiving the email instructions the employees should log in with the new password and reset the password according to their choice.
Contact Paperless Pay
You can contact My Estub support if you are facing any kind of issues with using the portal. The below given information is one easy way to get in touch with the support team.
For any kind of technical support, feel free to call the Paperless Pay Toll-Free Telephone number
Corporate Office Address
800 Water Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32204
Other Helpful Resources:
My Estub account locked